BOMI International courses set the standard for property and facility management education by providing students with tools to successfully navigate our evolving industry. BOMI courses give you the most professional and comprehensive education available. Our courses undergo an exhaustive review process, enlisting the input of top-tier subject matter experts to ensure that we deliver the most current and applicable concepts and best industry practices to our students.
How long does it take to complete a course?
Courses range from 24-30 hours, except for Ethics Is Good Business® ShortCourse™, which is six hours. The actual time it takes to complete a course depends on the delivery option chosen.
- Accelerated Review courses generally run for 4 days.
- Instructor-Led Online courses are typically 15 weeks.
- Live Virtual Learning courses run for 4-6 weeks.
- Online Self-paced courses provides learners with 6 months of access to our eCampus materials.
- Self-Study courses can be completed within a 6-month timeframe.
- Semester-Length and Corporate Onsite (group) classes vary depending upon the course.
Our Nationwide Partners: BOMA Locals
Each year BOMA Local associations sponsor more than 200 classes using BOMI International coursework.
Please note schedules and fees for courses sponsored by BOMA Locals may vary. All BOMA Local offerings can be found by visiting our course schedule.
BOMI International is an approved educational provider of the US Green Building Council (USGBC). By taking BOMI International courses, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) professionals gain GBCI CE Hours towards the LEED Credential Maintenance Program.